G. I Hopley Ltd specialise in providing a wide range of construction services including: Design and Build, Refurbishment, Education, Historical Buildings, Civil Engineering, Utility Solutions, Clean & Waste Water Management, Demolition & Remediation Services, Asbestos Survey & Removal.
We will endeavour to minimise waste, re-using and recycling materials, and using sustainable material resources, where possible; and are committed to preventing pollution and the protection of wildlife and habitat. Protecting and enhancing the environment by preventing pollution and damage is integral to our business operations and it is our policy to invest and operate in a way to ensure this is not compromised.
Specifically, we will:
- Commit to continual improve in environmental performance;
- Operate at all times in accordance with applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which the Company subscribes;
- Promote a positive environmental culture & consultation with employees on changes that may affect environmental impact arising from our operations;
- Set & Review targets & objectives for environmental performance;
- Encourage through our procurement system our suppliers to use good environmental practice;
- Educate and train our employees regarding best practice and our environmental protection systems.
This policy will be reviewed annually, in March, to ensure it remains relevant & appropriate to the Company operations. It shall also be subject to revision, as necessary at other times, to account for changes in environmental legislation or changes in business nature and size.
Our Environmental Policy is publicly available and issued to all employees and appointed contractors, and a copy displayed at company premises.